Outlook 2003 Level 3
This course has been retired. Please view currently available User Microsoft Office Training Courses.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to: (7 topics)
- Communicate using MSN Messenger.
- Personalize your mail by using stationery and signatures.
- Organize Outlook items by grouping, creating Search Folders, setting rules, and applying conditional formatting.
- Use contacts to share, link, and communicate information.
- Save and archive mail.
- Create a custom form.
- Set up your computer for offline and remote use.
This course assumes that you are able to use Windows to manage information on your computer and that you have an intermediate knowledge of Outlook. The following courses (or equivalent knowledge thereof) are required: Either Windows XP: Introduction or Windows 2000: IntroductionWindows XP Professional: Levels 1 & 2 (if using Windows XP)Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2003: Levels 1 & 2Microsoft® Office Word 2003: Level 1