Implementing WiMAX Networks
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Introduction (3 topics)
- Overview of the Process
- The Planning Process
- Levels of Planning
Propagation, Path Loss, Fading & Link Budget (5 topics)
- Path Loss & System Coverage
- Empirical and Physical Modelling
- Line of Sight Propagation Model
- Power Law Model
Propagation Modelling & Measuring (5 topics)
- Frequency Reuse for WiMAX: The SFN
- Predictive Modelling Tools
- Spreadsheet Models
- Terrain Based Models
- The Site Survey and Acquisition Process
System Planning (4 topics)
- System Design Overview
- Network Cost Estimating for Business Plan Purposes
- A Flat Earth Initial Study
- Moving from Flat Earth to the Real Terrain
System Implementation, Testing & Optimisation (6 topics)
- Features of Planning Tools
- An Example Commercial Planning Tool
- Input Databases
- Adding RF Transmitter and Receiver Details
- Propagation Studies
- Hands on Example. Delegates will configure an evaluation copy of a tool, place base stations and run studies.
Network Performance Testing & Troubleshooting (2 topics)
- DriveMobile Testing
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Telecoms Fundamentals For Professionals
A four-day training course on Telecoms Fundamentals for Professionals. Covering fixed line, wireless, datacommunications, VOIP and Triple Play.
Understanding WiMAX Wireless
A 2-Day Training Course on Understanding WiMAX Wireless; for engineers; basic understanding of the technologies of WiMAX and possible deployment.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.