Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Introduction (17 topics)
- Telecommunication Networks
- Replacing the PSTN
- Objections to Wireless Networks
- Interference Mitigation
- Economic Advantage of WiMAX Networks
- Regulatory Aspects of Wireless Networks
- Improved Quality of Service
- Disruptive Technology
- Disruption for Telephone Companies
- Disruption for Cable TV & Satellite TV Companies
- Disruption for Cell Phone Companies
- Disruption for the Backhaul Industry
The Physical Layer (7 topics)
- The function of the physical layer
- OFDM: Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- TDD & FDD
- Adaptive Antenna Systems (AAS)
- WiMAX Variants
- OFDM Variants 2-11 GHz
- Single Carrier (SC) Variants
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Telecoms Fundamentals For Professionals
A four-day training course on Telecoms Fundamentals for Professionals. Covering fixed line, wireless, datacommunications, VOIP and Triple Play.
Understanding IP and Datanetworking
A 2-day Training Course on Understanding IP and Data Networking; overview of key concepts, protocols, and functions of the internet and IP services.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.