Novell Identity Manager 3.5 Fundamentals
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
In this course, students learn about the basic components of Novell Identity Manager 3.5 by installing and using Novell Identity Manager 3.5 with few configuration changes.
This approach helps students become familiar with the purpose and components of Identity Manager (for evaluation purposes), and enables them to perform basic configuration tasks a lab environment that meet some business requirements.
Students will work with two SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 10 Linux servers, and a Windows Server 2003 server to synchronize data and passwords between eDirectory (on one of the SLES 10 servers) and Microsoft Active Directory (on the Windows 2003 server).
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Content (12 topics)
- Describe Novell Identity Manager 3.5
- Install Novell Identity Manager 3.5
- Configure an eDirectory Driver
- Manage Policies and Filters
- Implement Role-Based Entitlements
- Install and Use Designer
- Install and Configure the Active Directory Driver
- Implement Identity Manager Password Synchronization
- Install the User Application
- Administer Organizational Charts and White Pages
- Implement Novell Audit Logging
- Review Novell Identity Manager Deployment Guidelines
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .