Novell Identity Manager 3.5 Fundamentals
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Novell Netware Training Courses.
Course Content (12 topics)
- Describe Novell Identity Manager 3.5
- Install Novell Identity Manager 3.5
- Configure an eDirectory Driver
- Manage Policies and Filters
- Implement Role-Based Entitlements
- Install and Use Designer
- Install and Configure the Active Directory Driver
- Implement Identity Manager Password Synchronization
- Install the User Application
- Administer Organizational Charts and White Pages
- Implement Novell Audit Logging
- Review Novell Identity Manager Deployment Guidelines
Students should have a solid understanding of fundamental networking concepts (as covered in the CompTIA Network+ certification) and have knowledge of or experience with administering databases and a Directory (such as eDirectory or Active Directory). In addition, students should be familiar with the fundamentals of administering Novell eDirectory (through experience or taking a course such as 3017 or 3078). Students would also benefit from some fundamental experience with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server(9 or 10) and Windows Server 2003, as both platforms are used in the course exercises.