IPTD: Cisco IP Telephony Design
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Cisco Design CCDP & CCDA Training Courses.
Course Introduction (3 topics)
- Course Goal and Objectives
- Course Outline
Designing the LAN for IP Telephony (7 topics)
- Explaining Campus Evolution and IP Telephony
- Connecting IP Phones
- Designing High Availability at the Data Link and Network Layers
- Reviewing LAN QoS for IP Telephony
- Designing the LAN Access Layer for IP Telephony
- Designing the LAN Distribution layer for IP Telephony
- Designing the Core Layer for IP Telephony
Designing the WAN to Support IP Telephony (2 topics)
- Provisioning Bandwidth
- Designing WAN QoS for IP Telephony
Designing IP Telephony (6 topics)
- Sizing and Selecting Voice Gateways
- Designing Media Resources
- Sizing and Positioning Applications
- Designing the Dial Plan
- Designing the Emergency Services
- Securing the IP Telephony Solution
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2
A 5-day Training Course on ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2; Learn to Install, operate, & troubleshoot a small-medium office Enterprise network.
ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
A 5-day Training Course on ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1; Install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network.
DESGN: Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions
The main focus of the DESGN: Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions training course is the composite modular approach