Organise Your Time
This course has been replaced by the Organising Work and Time course.
Course Topics (11 topics)
- Assess their current time style
- Identify the 'Time Thieves' in your world
- Feel in control of their day rather than swept away by fire fighting or interruptions: this is a great feeling!
- A step-by-step method of turning goals into action, to spend time more effectively
- Understand the difference between urgent and important and recognise the price of constant fire fighting
- Practice 'chunking' to spend time more efficiently
- Learn how to say 'no' when the pressure is on
- Create a Daily Plan template that suits their working style and that is easy and desirable to look at
- Master the 'one book' concept to create organisation
- Understand how to organise filing / resources for minimum disruption to their time
- Create of a personal action plan to enable them to put what they have learned into action
Anyone who finds that they have too much to do in the time available and who feels that they could achieve more if they were better organised.