M2158: Deploying and Managing E-Business Solutions using MS Biztalk Server 2004
This course has been retired in favour of the newer 2006 version.
Introduction to BizTalk Server 2004 (3 topics)
- What Is BizTalk Server 2004?
- BizTalk Server Services and Tools
- How BizTalk Messaging and Orchestration Work
Installing a BizTalk Server 2004 Hosting Environment (2 topics)
- Planning a BizTalk Server Installation
- Installing and Configuring BizTalk Server
Deploying BizTalk Server Applications (4 topics)
- Deploying Assemblies Using Deployment Tools
- Deploying Assemblies Using Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
- Deploying Business Rules
Administering a BizTalk Server Environment (5 topics)
- Managing BizTalk Server Operations
- Using Health and Activity Tracking (HAT)
- Administering Human Workflow Services
- Backing Up and Restoring BizTalk Server
Before attending this course, students must have at least two years of experience managing a Windows Server 2003 network, familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, familiarity with a scripting language such as Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting Edition ( VBScript) or Microsoft JScript. No prior BizTalk Server experience is required.