M2549: Advanced Distributed Application Development with Visual Studio 2005
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This two-day instructor-led workshop provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop advanced distributed applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. The workshop focuses on advanced features of Web Services Enhancements (WSE) 3.0 and message queuing.
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Implementing WSE 3.0 Security and Policy (3 topics)
- What is WSE 3.0 Security?
- Implementing WSE 3.0 Policies
Implementing WSE 3.0 Custom Policy Assertions (3 topics)
- What is a WSE 3.0 Custom Policy Assertion?
- Applying Custom Policy Assertions
Handling Large Data Transfer by Using WSE 3.0 (3 topics)
- What is the Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism (MTOM)?
- How to Use MTOM with WSE 3.0
Implementing WSE 3.0 SOAP Messaging (3 topics)
- What is SOAP Messaging?
- Sending and Receiving SOAP Messages
- TCP and HTTP Messaging
Implementing SOAP Headers and Extensions (3 topics)
- What is a SOAP Header?
- What is a SOAP Extension?
Implementing WSE 3.0 Routing (3 topics)
- What is Routing?
- Using WSE 3.0 Routing
Optimizing and Protecting Message Queuing (4 topics)
- How to Reduce Message Queue Bottlenecks
- How to Verify Message Delivery
- How to Correlate Message Replies
- How to Use Encryption and Authentication in Message Queues
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
M2548: Core Distributed Application Development with Visual Studio 2005
A 3-Day Training Course on M2548: Core Distributed Application Development with Visual Studio 2005; provides the skills to develop distributed applicationsScheduled Online Onsite