Introduction to 4G Mobile Technology
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Adaptive Modulation and Coding (4 topics)
- Adaptive coding
- Adaptive and Reconfigurable Modulation
- SpaceTime Coding
Multiple Access (4 topics)
- Code Division Multiple AccessCDMA
- Time Division Multiple Access
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing and MC CDMA
- Ultra Wide Band Radio
Transceiver Integration (3 topics)
- Antenna Array Signal Processing
- Adaptive/Reconfigurable Software Radio
- Examples of Software Radio Architectures
Wireless Communications Networks (4 topics)
- Networks Overlay in 4G
- User Location in 4G Networks
- Channel Modelling and Measurements for 4G
- Adaptive 4G Networks
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Radio Principles Explained
A 3-day Training Course on Radio Principles Explained. Principles of RF, to aid planning design and maintenance, of modern radio linked communications.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.