CIPT2: Cisco IP Telephony Part 2
This course has been replaced by the updated CIPT2 v6 course.
Securing IP Telephony (8 topics)
- Securing the Windows Operating System
- Securing Cisco CallManager Administration
- Preventing Toll Fraud
- Hardening the IP Phone
- Understanding Cryptographic Fundamentals
- Understanding PKI
- Understanding Cisco IP Telephony Authentication and Encryption Fundamentals
- Configuring Cisco IP Telephony Authentication and Encryption
Enabling IP Video TelephonyCourse (2 topics)
- Introducing IP Video Telephony
- Configuring Cisco VT Advantage
Monitoring and Managing IP Telephony (3 topics)
- Introducing Database Tools and Cisco CallManager Serviceability
- Monitoring Performance
- Configuring Alarms and Traces
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2
A 5-day Training Course on ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2; Learn to Install, operate, & troubleshoot a small-medium office Enterprise network.
ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
A 5-day Training Course on ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1; Install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network.
Cisco SIP, CUBEs and Gateways
This 5-day course provides the skills required to configure and deploy Gateways, CUBEs, Quality of Service, and troubleshooting in VoIP networks.