Developing Solutions using Apache Hadoop
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The Developing Solutions using Apache Hadoop training course is designed for Java developers who want to better understand how to create Apache Hadoop solutions. Training courses combine presentation material with industry-leading hands-on labs that fully prepare students for real-world big data scenarios.
After successfully completing this training course each student will receive one free voucher for the Hadoop Certified Developer exam. Hortonworks certification identifies you as an expert in the Apache Hadoop ecosystem.
Key features of Hortonworks instructor-led Hadoop training courses:
- Labs are built to reinforce what is learned in the lecture
- 50% lecture / 50% lab
- Labs are built and maintained by the creators of Hadoop
- Classes can be tailored to better meet your use cases and needs
Perpetual Solutions is able to provide both public schedule and custom, on-site Hadoop training courses for organisations that prefer to train groups of staff together at their location.
Hadoop Practices (2 topics)
- The process of taking a Hadoop project from conception to completion
- Best practices for using Hadoop most effectively towards providing solutions
MapReduce training (1 topic)
- Including how to write a MapReduce program using the Hadoop API
HDFS training (1 topic)
- Including effective loading and processing of data with CLI and API
How to effectively debug, monitor and optimize Hadoop solutions.
Over 15 hands-on training exercises (5 topics)
- Key MapReduce components and features such as mapper, reducer, combiner, partitioner and streaming and more