Check Point Security Administration NGX I R65
This course has been replaced by the Check Point Security Administration R70 course.
Course Contents (11 topics)
- VPN-1/FireWall-1 architecture
- VPN-1/FireWall-1 component deployment
- How to define a Security Policy using SmartDashboard
- How to deploy and manage distributed gateways, using Check Point's SmartUpdate and Secure Internal Communications
- How to administer and troubleshoot VPN-1/FireWall-1 Security Policies
- How to enable SmartDefense global protection mechanisms
- How to set up User Authentication in a VPN-1/FireWall-1 environment
- How to implement Network Address Translation
- How to protect your network with backups
- How to upgrade VPN-1/FireWall-1
- How to license VPN-1/FireWall-1
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Hands On TCP/IP and Internet Protocols
A 4-day Training Course on Hands On TCP/IP and Internet Protocols; covers practical configuration & troubleshooting of TCP/IP within LANs and WANs.