Managing Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1 NG with AI on Nokia IP Security Platforms
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Check Point Training Courses.
Course Contents (10 topics)
- Nokia Security Platform (NSP) Features, Components and Set Up
- Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- VPN-1/FireWall-1 NG Architecture and Configuration
- Working with the Security Policy Rule Base
- VPN-1/FireWall-1 Log Viewer and System Status
- User Authentication and Authentication Parameters
- Network Address Translation
- Deploying Check Point NG on Nokia IP Security Platforms
- High Availability: Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
- Monitoring NSP System Status
Persons attending this course should have a working knowledge of internetworking concepts and an understanding of TCP/IP, network addressing and subnet masks. They should also have knowledge of basic router concepts as they relate to Layer 3 of the OSI model, including RIPv1 and v2, and static routes. Basic knowledge of networking concepts and topologies, and an understanding of the OSI model is required.