SNRS: Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Cisco Security Training Courses.
Cisco Secure Access Control Server for Windows Server (2 topics)
- Cisco Secure Access Control Server for Windows Server
- Configuring RADIUS and TACACS+ with Cisco Secure ACS for Windows Server.
Configuring Cisco IOS Security Features (4 topics)
- Cisco IOS Firewall Context-Based Access Control
- Configuring Cisco IOS Firewall Context-Based Access Control
- Cisco IOS Firewall Authentication Proxy
- Cisco IOS Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
Configuring Layer 2 Security (4 topics)
- Mitigating Layer 2 Attacks
- Cisco Identity-Based Networking Services
- Configuring 802.1X port-Based Authentication
- Layer 2 Security Best Practices
Building Cisco IOS-based VPNs Using Pre-Shared Keys (3 topics)
- Preparing a Network for IPSec Configuration with Pre-shared Keys
- Configuring Internet Exchange Key (IKE) with Pre-shared keys
- Configuring IP Security Protocol (IPSec) Using Pre-shared KeysTesting and Verifying IPSec Pre-shared Key Configuration
Building Cisco IOS-Based VPNs Using Certficate Authorities (4 topics)
- Preparing a Network for IPSec Configuration Using Certificate Authorities
- Configuring Certificate Authiority (CA) on Cisco Routers
- Configuring IKE and IPSec on Cisco Routers
- Testing and Verifying a IPSec CA Configuration
Cisco IOS Remote Access Using Cisco Easy VPN (4 topics)
- Introduction to Cisco Easy VPN
- Configuring the Easy VPN Server
- Configuring Easy VPN Remote for the Cisco VPN Client 4.x
- Configure Cisco Easy VPN Remote for Access Routers
Cisco Security Device Manager (1 topic)
- Securing Cisco Routers Using Security Device Manage
Delegates are required to meet the following prerequisites: - CCNA or Equivalent Knowledge - Basic knowledge of the Windows operating systemBasic knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and security terms and concepts. Target Audience: Cisco customers who implement and secure Cisco IOS router networks. Cisco Channel Partners who sell, implement and secure Cisco IOS router networks. Cisco Systems engineers who support the sales of Cisco IOS product solutions.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2
A 5-day Training Course on ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2; Learn to Install, operate, & troubleshoot a small-medium office Enterprise network.
ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
A 5-day Training Course on ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1; Install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network.