Zenworks 6.5 Desktop Management
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Novell Zenworks Training Courses.
Students gain the following skills: (18 topics)
- Install ZENworks 6.5 for Desktops
- ZENworks 6.5 Desktop Management Policy Management
- Implement Server Policies
- Implement User Policies
- Manage Personality Migration Services
- Image Workstations with ZENworks 6.5
- Automatically Import Workstations
- Implement Workstation Policies
- Implement Service Location Policies
- Introduction to Application Management
- Distribute Applications to Users
- Implement Location Independence for Applications
- Managing ZENworks 6.5 Applications
- Configuring ZENworks Patch Management Services
- Configure Remote Management
- Configuring Workstation Inventory
- Implementing the ZENworks 6.5 Middle Tier Server
- Implement ZENworks to Solve Problems at Digital Airlines
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
CompTIA Network+ Certification Support Skills
A 5-day Training Course on Network+ Certification Support Skills 2015 Objectives; This practical course is intended for those wishing to qualify with Network+ Certification.