M2299: Managing & Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment for MCSA 2000
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course will provide systems administrators with the knowledge necessary to update their skills from Microsoft Windows 2000 to Microsoft Windows Server 2003.This course is intended for Windows 2000 systems administrators with experience managing and supporting a Windows 2000-based Active Directory® directory service-based network, and who need to learn how to apply those skills in a Windows Server 2003 environment.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Topics Covered (7 topics)
- Module 1: Managing Users, Groups, and Computers
- Module 2: Managing Access to Resources
- Module 3: Managing and Maintaining a Server Environment
- Module 4: Managing an Application Server Environment
- Module 5: Managing Disaster Recovery
- Module 6: Maintaining Software by Using Software Update Services
- Module 7: New Features of DNS