M2087: Implementing Microsoft Windows 2000 Clustering
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Microsoft Windows 2000 Training Courses.
Topics Covered (9 topics)
- Introducing Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Clustering fundamentals including clustering, Network Load Balancing, and component load balancing.
- Identifying key concepts of Microsoft Cluster Service.
- Identifying hardware and network requirements and configure a computer running Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server in preparation for installing Cluster service.
- Installing Microsoft Cluster Service, identify changes to the operating system, and locate key Cluster service files and describe their function.
- Creating cluster resources by using cluster administration tools.
- Performing basic maintenance and troubleshooting tasks for server clusters.
- Planning the implementation of a Network Load Balancing cluster.
- Installing and configure a Network Load Balancing service.
- Performing administrative tasks on a Network Load Balancing
Course 2153, Implementing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure, or have equivalent skills, or Course 1560, Updating Support Skills from Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 to Microsoft Windows 2000 or have equivalent skills.