Oracle 11i System Administration
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Oracle 11i System Administrators, technical consultants and functional implementers. By the end of the course, delegates will be able to; manage users and system security, create and implement menus, control concurrent processing, set up and manage printers, set up and manage key and descriptive flexfields, configure framework pages, personalize forms and administer workflow and alerts.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Topics Covered (29 topics)
- Oracle 11i Architecture and Directory Structures
- Create and Administer Users and Responsibilities
- Assign Responsibilities to Users
- Register a Custom Application
- Create a Data Group
- Associate Applications to Data Groups
- Create and Modify Menus
- Manage Concurrent Programs and Reports
- Administer Concurrent Managers
- Manage Profile Options
- Incorporate a Custom Program
- Audit System Resources
- Set Up and Manage Printers
- Define Resource Consumer Groups
- Use Cost Based Optimization
- Incorporate Custom Help Files
- Administer Folders
- Manage Document Sequences
- Flexfield Overview
- Value sets
- Define Key Flexfields
- Define Descriptive Flexfields
- Oracle Workflow Overview
- Oracle Workflow Components
- View Notifications
- Respond to Notifications
- Test and Monitor Workflow Processes
- Purge Workflow Data
- Oracle Alert Overview
Understanding of Oracle Financials.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.