Oracle Reporting (FSG & ADI)
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This course is designed for end users and managers in Finance departments, financial professionals and technical support staff. After completing this course delegates will be able to create and submit both standard and customised reports using data within the General Ledger module.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Topics Covered (20 topics)
- Oracle Financials Reporting Tools
- Standard Report Categories
- Run Standard Reports with Submit Request Form
- Overview of the Financial Statement Generator (FSG)
- Run Standard Reports
- FSG Report Data Sources and Data Structures
- Create Basic FSG Reports
- Define FSG Row and Column Sets
- Define FSG Account Assignments
- Define FSG Calculations
- Run a FSG Report
- Define a FSG Column Set
- Define FSG Row Order
- Use FSG AutoCopy
- Define an ad-hoc FSG Report
- Applications Desktop Integrator (ADI)
- Create Reports using the ADI Report Wizard
- Use the ADI Wizard to Define and Publish Reports
- Produce Reports in the ADI Request Centre
- Link ADI Reports to FSG Reports
Familiarity with the Oracle General Ledger.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .