Financials Awareness Seminar
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This seminar is for new Oracle 11i and R12 users who wish to gain an understanding of the functionality of the main modules within the Oracle Financials suite. By the end of this seminar, delegates should understand the capabilities of the main Oracle Financials modules and how they integrate with each other. Delegates will gain an understanding of the main set up and implementation issues involved in a new installation. They will also understand the usage of workflow and alerts. It is intended that this seminar will provide a forum for discussion on possible implementation issues and problems.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Topics Covered (25 topics)
- Overview of the Oracle Financials Suite
- Overview of the Oracle Financials Modules
- Integration within the Oracle Financials Suite
- System Administration and Superuser Tasks
- Users and Responsibilities
- Accounting Calendars
- Account Flexfield Design
- Chart of Accounts Structure
- Set of Books
- Subledger Reconciliation
- Transfer of Subledger Data to the General Ledger
- Reporting Tools
- Folder Usage
- Flexfield Overview
- Key and Descriptive Flexfields
- Oracle Workflow Overview
- Customer Set Up and Management Considerations
- Supplier Set Up and Management Considerations
- General Ledger Considerations
- Cash Management Considerations
- Asset Management Considerations
- Accounts Receivables Considerations
- Accounts Payables Considerations
- Purchasing Considerations
- Order Management Considerations
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.