Foundations of Novell Networking: Netware 6.5
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Novell Netware Training Courses.
Course Contents: (7 topics)
- Install NetWare 6.5 and Novell Client
- Set up and manage user objects in Novell's eDirectory
- Manage storage and file services
- Implement file and eDirectory rights
- Manage print services
- Set up the Virtual Office in NetWare 6.5
- Manage and remotely manage the NetWare 6.5 server
- CompTIA's A+ certification, or equivalent knowledge
- CompTIA's Network+ certification, or equivalent knowledge or
- Fundamentals of Networking (Novell course 3003)
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
CompTIA Network+ Certification Support Skills
A 5-day Training Course on Network+ Certification Support Skills 2015 Objectives; This practical course is intended for those wishing to qualify with Network+ Certification.