Groupwise 7 Administration
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Novell Groupwise Training Courses.
Course Contents: (16 topics)
- Installing and creating a basic GroupWise system
- Performing GroupWise administration tasks
- Maintaining a basic GroupWise system
- Creating and adding GroupWise Post Office users
- Identifying database and system maintenance issues
- Installing and configuring GWIA
- Optimizing and configuring additional GWIA properties
- Expanding your GroupWise system
- Maintaining an expanded GroupWise system
- Installing and configuring GroupWise WebAccess
- Monitoring the WebAccess Agent
- Installing and configuring Novell Messenger
- Optimizing Novell Messenger
- Monitoring your GroupWise system via the Web
- Running GroupWise Monitor reports
- Expand Your System with GroupWise on Open Enterprise Server-Linux
Before taking this course, you should have an understanding of the following:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- Foundations of Novell Networking (Novell course 3001 or 3016)
- Novell Network Management (Novell course 3004 or 3042)
Equivalent networking experience—on either Linux or Windows—also provides the necessary background information for this course.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
CompTIA Network+ Certification Support Skills
A 5-day Training Course on Network+ Certification Support Skills 2018 Objectives; This practical course is intended for those wishing to qualify with Network+ Certification.