Groupwise 7 Administration
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Do you have the skills you need to manage the latest version of Novell GroupWise? With GroupWise 7.0 Administration (Course 3063 v1.0), you'll get an in-depth look at GroupWise 7.0 administration and hands-on experience performing many essential tasks. Starting with basic skills—such as installation and configuration—this course becomes gradually more complex, teaching you how to expand your system and manage GroupWise WebAccess, Messenger and Monitor.
Whether you're a GroupWise expert or new to the benefits of world-class collaboration, this course provides valuable instruction.
The audience for GroupWise 7.0 Administration (Course 3063 v1.0) includes a diverse group of professionals:
- NetWare CNAs or those with equivalent experience
- GroupWise system administrators, integrators and engineers
- Networking consultants
- Reseller and partner technical-support staff
- New GroupWise customers
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Contents: (16 topics)
- Installing and creating a basic GroupWise system
- Performing GroupWise administration tasks
- Maintaining a basic GroupWise system
- Creating and adding GroupWise Post Office users
- Identifying database and system maintenance issues
- Installing and configuring GWIA
- Optimizing and configuring additional GWIA properties
- Expanding your GroupWise system
- Maintaining an expanded GroupWise system
- Installing and configuring GroupWise WebAccess
- Monitoring the WebAccess Agent
- Installing and configuring Novell Messenger
- Optimizing Novell Messenger
- Monitoring your GroupWise system via the Web
- Running GroupWise Monitor reports
- Expand Your System with GroupWise on Open Enterprise Server—Linux
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- Foundations of Novell Networking (Novell course 3001 or 3016)
- Novell Network Management (Novell course 3004 or 3042)
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
CompTIA Network+ Certification Support Skills
A 5-day Training Course on Network+ Certification Support Skills 2015 Objectives; This practical course is intended for those wishing to qualify with Network+ Certification.