ARCH: Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
ARCH is a five day instructor led course which teaches delegates how to perform the conceptual and intermediate design of a network infrastructure that supports the desired network solutions over intelligent network services, to achieve effective performance, scalability and availability. The delegate will learn the fundamental aspects of the network design addressing QOS, Security, Network Management, fine tuning Routing Protocols, Switching Structures and IP Multicast. In addition the delegate will leave with Solution Models for solutions and aspects of the network that are strategic to today's Cisco's customers: Voice over IP and IP Telephony, Content and Storage Networking, Wireless Networking.
- Present the Cisco AVVID framework, its segmentation of the network infrastructure, as well as intelligent network services to support key enterprise network applications and network solutions
- Design enterprise campus and enterprise edge network infrastructures for effective functionality, performance, scalability, and availability, given specified enterprise network needs
- Design security, network management, QoS, high availability, and IP multicast intelligent network services for performance, scalability, and availability, given enterprise network needs
- Design enterprise solutions for virtual private networks, wireless networks, IP telephony, content networking, storage networking, given enterprise network needs
- Present enterprise network designs for small, medium, and large enterprises, showing how the design meets enterprise needs for effective performance, scalability, and availability
This course is part of the Cisco Certified Design Professional Certification (CCDP).
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Introducing Cisco Network Service Architectures (2 topics)
- Cisco AVVID Framework
- Enterprise Composite Network Module
Designing Enterprise Campus Networks (3 topics)
- Enterprise Network Design Methodology
- Designing the Campus Infrastructure
- Designing the Server Farm
Designing Enterprise Edge Connectivity (4 topics)
- Enterprise Edge Network Design Methodology
- Designing the Classic WAN Module
- Designing the Remote Access Module
- Designing the Internet Connectivity Module
Designing Network Management Services (2 topics)
- Developing an Enterprise Network Management Strategy
- Designing the Network Management Architecture
Designing High-Availability Services (2 topics)
- Reviewing High-Availability Features
- Designing High-Availability Enterprise Networks
Designing Security Services (3 topics)
- Evaluating Network Security Policies
- Reviewing Cisco Security Solutions
- Implementing Network Security Using the Cisco SAFE Security Blueprints
Designing QoS (2 topics)
- Identifying QoS Mechanisms
- Designing QoS for Enterprise Networks
Designing IP Multicast Services (2 topics)
- Examining IP Multicast Services
- Designing IP Multicast Solutions for Enterprise Networks
Designing Virtual Private Networks (3 topics)
- Identifying VPN Technologies
- Designing Site to Site VPN's
- Designing Remote-Access VPN's
Designing Enterprise Wireless Networks (2 topics)
- Reviewing the Wireless LAN Solution
- Designing Wireless LANs for Enhanced Enterprise Communications
Designing IP Telephony Solutions (1 topic)
- Designing the Network for Cisco IP Telephony
Designing Content Networking Solutions (2 topics)
- Review the Content Networking Solution
- Design Content Networking Solutions
Designing Storage Networking Solutions (2 topics)
- Reviewing the Cisco Storage Networking Solution
- Designing a Storage Networking Architecture with IP Access
Delegates are required to meet the following prerequisites:
- Introduction to Cisco Networking Technologies (INTRO)
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND)
- Designing Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)
- Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI)
- Building Cisco Remote Access Networks (BCRAN)
- Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks (BCMSN)
Target Audience: This course is intended for individuals seeking the Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) Certification. The course is also targeted at pre-sales and post-sales network engineers involved in the network design, planning and implementation.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2
A 5-day Training Course on ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2; Learn to Install, operate, & troubleshoot a small-medium office Enterprise network.
ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
A 5-day Training Course on ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1; Install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network.
DESGN: Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions
The main focus of the DESGN: Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions training course is the composite modular approach
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.