Websphere Integrator Broker Workshop (MQSI)
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
The past few years has seen a phenomenal increase in the use of messaging technologies. IBM's MQSeries family of products has lead the way. The force driving this growth has mainly come from three increasing needs.
- The interconnection of disparate systems
- The future exploitation of legacy applications
- The need to present a single company view of many “back end” resources
MQSeries answers these needs through its common application programming interfaces and extensive platform coverage. However, one problem has always been the diversity of message formats and the ability to easily bridge from one to another.
This five day workshop addresses the training needs of system designers and programmers who will be developing systems using the WMQI product.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
The topics covered include: (3 topics)
- An overview of WMQI and its capabilities
- A first look at WMQI including the system requirements
- An overview of each of the components of WMQI
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .