Introduction to IBM WebSphere Integrator Broker
This course has been retired. Please view currently available IBM MQ Series (Websphere) Training Courses.
The topics covered include: (7 topics)
- An introduction to message brokers in general including the need that they fulfil and the functions they perform.
- A first look at WMQI including the system requirements
- An overview of WMQI and its capabilities
- An overview of WMQI and how it operates. This topic includes all the components of WMQI and some example configurations, both basic and more complex.
- An introduction to different message formats and the way they are handled by WMQI for example XML.
- A closer look at the message formatting and rerouting capabilities.
- A look at the way WMQI can be used in two of the most popular design topologies - Point to Point and Publish/subscribe.
Delegates should have an basic understanding of Websphere MQSeries as gained in the Websphere Overview or from another source.