Tree and Tabular Combined Notation (TTCN)
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
TTCN is a widely used international notation used for the design and implementation of protocol test suites. Many important test specifications are written in this notation so a working knowledge of TTCN is an essential tool for telecommunications test engineers working with signalling systems. Delegates on this course will gain a thorough understanding of all aspects of TTCN notation. Starting from first principles, delegates will be guided through the TTCN syntax using a multitude of examples from practical test suites. At the end of this two-day seminar, delegates will be proficient in interpretation and design of TTCN test suites. Delegates will each receive a comprehensive set of reference material.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Content (12 topics)
- Use of TTCN for telecommunication protocol testing
- Protocol structures and test methodology
- Creating TTCN Dynamic Behaviour Trees for testing protocols
- Describing Behaviour Trees in TTCN Tabular Notation
- Understanding the TTCN test suite structure
- The role and content of TTCN Declarations
- How TTCN constraints are described and used
- Tools available for Dynamic Behaviour descriptions
- The role of TTCN in practical testing
- TTCN Machine Processable form
- Incorporating ASN1 into TTCN
- TTCN developments
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.