Tree and Tabular Combined Notation (TTCN)
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
TTCN is a widely used international notation used for the design and implementation of protocol test suites. Many important test specifications are written in this notation so a working knowledge of TTCN is an essential tool for telecommunications test engineers working with signalling systems. Delegates on this course will gain a thorough understanding of all aspects of TTCN notation. Starting from first principles, delegates will be guided through the TTCN syntax using a multitude of examples from practical test suites. At the end of this two-day seminar, delegates will be proficient in interpretation and design of TTCN test suites. Delegates will each receive a comprehensive set of reference material.
Course Content (12 topics)
- Use of TTCN for telecommunication protocol testing
- Protocol structures and test methodology
- Creating TTCN Dynamic Behaviour Trees for testing protocols
- Describing Behaviour Trees in TTCN Tabular Notation
- Understanding the TTCN test suite structure
- The role and content of TTCN Declarations
- How TTCN constraints are described and used
- Tools available for Dynamic Behaviour descriptions
- The role of TTCN in practical testing
- TTCN Machine Processable form
- Incorporating ASN1 into TTCN
- TTCN developments
The course will be delivered in an interactive manner where practical work will be maximised and lecture delivery will be kept to a minimum. The seminar is divided into twelve sections, each section building on previous modules so that delegates are guided through the course material in an easily digestible manner.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.