Tree and Tabular Combined Notation (TTCN)
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Test Notation Training Courses.
Course Content (12 topics)
- Use of TTCN for telecommunication protocol testing
- Protocol structures and test methodology
- Creating TTCN Dynamic Behaviour Trees for testing protocols
- Describing Behaviour Trees in TTCN Tabular Notation
- Understanding the TTCN test suite structure
- The role and content of TTCN Declarations
- How TTCN constraints are described and used
- Tools available for Dynamic Behaviour descriptions
- The role of TTCN in practical testing
- TTCN Machine Processable form
- Incorporating ASN1 into TTCN
- TTCN developments
The course will be delivered in an interactive manner where practical work will be maximised and lecture delivery will be kept to a minimum. The seminar is divided into twelve sections, each section building on previous modules so that delegates are guided through the course material in an easily digestible manner.