M2640: Upgrading Web Development Skills from ASP to Microsoft ASP.NET
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Microsoft Visual Studio Training Courses.
At course completion, delegates will be able to: (4 topics)
- Create a Web form with server controls.
- Separate page code from content by using code-behind pages, page controls, and components.
- Display dynamic data from a data source by using Microsoft ADO.NET and data binding.
- Debug ASP.NET pages by using trace.
To gain maximum benefit from this course delegates should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Create forms and tables in HTML.
- Write Microsoft Visual Basic® or Visual Basic Scripting Edition (VBScript) code.
- Create an ASP page.
- Retrieve data from a relational database by using ADO.
- Familiarity with a Microsoft .NET-based programming language.