Crystal Reports 9 - Intro
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Crystal Reports Training Courses.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to: (8 topics)
- create a list report by using data from an existing database
- locate and present data in a specified order.
- create groups to summarize report data
- build formulas to add non-database data to a report and display data differently
- format reports
- enhance reports by adding and modifying elements in a report
- create single data series charts
- distribute report data to other users
Exposure to a Windows operating system would be helpful and a basic understanding of database concepts is necessary.