Introduction to WebRTC
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
WebRTC is a new technology with a potential to disrupt telecommunications and bring with it creativity and innovation. This course provides an introduction of WebRTC, touching it from both technical as well as business sides; providing a broad overview about what WebRTC is, its disruption potential and the ecosystem created around it and its key players.
- Gain understanding of WebRTC and its disruptive potential
- Understand the vibrant and dynamic ecosystem around WebRTC
- Be knowledgable and conversant in WebRTC
- Product managers
- Project managers and project leaders
What is (and isn't) WebRTC (5 topics)
- What is WebRTC?
- History of WebRTC
- The WebRTC Specification
- Browser support
- Mobile and WebRTC
WebRTC vs VoIP (4 topics)
- Anatomy of a VoIP Solution
- SIP versus WebRTC
- XMPP or SIP signaling for WebRTC?
- Interoperability with legacy VoIP deployments
The WebRTC Ecosystem (2 topics)
- 5 archetypes of WebRTC vendors
- Shifts in the ecosystem
Wrap up (1 topic)
This course assumes prior knowledge of VoIP and SIP. You can check whether you have the required level of knowledge by taking our pre-course skills assessment.
Prerequisite Skills Assessments
Please take the following assessments to validate meeting the prerequisite knowledge level required for the course.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Understanding Voice over IP
A 2-day Training Course on understanding VoIP. Introduction to VoIP architecture, IP Telephony, and protocols SIP and H.323, and implementation roadmap.