Implementing MS Hyper-V on Data OnTap
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Learn how to implement Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization solutions on NetApp® Data ONTAP® 7-Mode and clustered Data ONTAP. In this course, you learn how to deploy the Microsoft® Windows® Server 2012 virtual infrastructure on Data ONTAP storage. The exercises use clustered Data ONTAP.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
• Describe Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V virtualization solution
• Articulate the NetApp value proposition when integrating the Data ONTAP operating system with virtualization solutions
• Configure physical and virtual infrastructures
• Provision a virtual infrastructure with Data ONTAP storage
• Create, migrate, and clone virtual machines
• Protect a Hyper-V virtual infrastructure
• Monitor and optimize the Hyper-V virtual infrastructure with PowerShell
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
• NetApp core technical training or equivalent knowledge
• NetApp SAN core technical training or equivalent knowledge
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft virtualization