APMPQ Assessment Centre
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Assessment Details (7 topics)
- The assessment consists of two days of continuous assessment commencing typically at lunchtime on day one and finishing at lunchtime on day Three. Due to the intensity of the assessment this event is strictly residential as there will be evening work required.
- The daily timings for this event are:
- Day 1: 11.30am to 7.30 pm
- Day 2: 8.15 am to 6.00 pm
- Day 3: 8.15 am to 12.30 pm
The event can be broken down into the following categories (6 topics)
- Individual work: you will be expected to answer written questions based on a case study and a question regarding current issues in project management
- Group work: working in groups you will be observed discussing and solving problems related to the case study
- Interview: candidates will be interviewed by their lead assessor
- This qualification assesses a candidate's ability to apply project management skills and techniques to a non-complex project, or to assist in the management of a complex project. The candidate will be assessed against 30 criteria, demonstrating that they can analyse, identify, and understand issues and information surrounding the management of a non-complex project.