Avaya Aura® Session Manager Implementation, Administration, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course is also available as part of the combined Boot Camp Avaya Aura Session and System Manager Implementation, Administration, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting (5U00097). This course updates and replaces Session Manager Administration (5U00081). Please note that System Manager topics covered in this course are foundational Session Manager Administrative tasks that are general to all adopting products. The course does not focus on specific tasks relating to individual adopting products such as Communication Manager or Communication Server 1000.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Content (12 topics)
- SIP Clients and centralized SIP Routing
- Non-SIP Clients and Centralized Call Routing
- Integrating Different Telephony Systems, including SIP and non-SIP Calls
- Handling Calls Beyond the Enterprise
- Session Manager and Feature Application
- Scale, Redundancy, and Failover
- Call Admissions Control and Bandwidth Management
Avaya Aura System Manager Overview (5U00106W) Avaya Aura Session Manager Overview (5U00105W)