Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-I Management III - NG with Application Intelligence
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Check Point Training Courses.
Course Contents (10 topics)
- Creating a network diagram and a security policy outline
- Installing VPN-1/FireWall-1 in a distributed environment
- Placing security components in a network and defining proper subset and overlapping encryption domains
- Converting users from VPN-1/FireWall-1 NG files to LDAP and configuring groups in LDAP
- Installing and configuring Management Server High Availability
- Implementing Module High Availability utilising Cluster XL
- Configuring MEP and SEP VPNs
- Implementing VPN routing to provide a VPN hubbed environment
- Defining and utilising Clientless VPN with Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1
Delegates must already have attended the VPN-1/FireWall-1 Management I - NG and VPN-1/FireWall-1 Management II - NG, or equivalent knowledge and experience. The course is intended for systems administrators, security managers and network engineers implementing VPN-1/FireWall-1 NG in an enterprise setting, and individuals seeking the Check Point Certified Security Expert Plus: Enterprise Integration and Troubleshooting (CCSE plus) certification.