Scrum Alliance Certified Product Owner
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This highly interactive Scrum Alliance course explores the inseparable concerns of work creation, work planning and benefit realisation. You will gain hands-on experience with a range of techniques used by some of the most forward-thinking and productive teams in industry today.
The aim of this course is to provide you with a deep understanding of the differences between traditional business analysis and project management approaches and the approaches advocated by the authors of the Manifesto for Agile Software Development and its proponents. The course places special emphasis on working with distributed teams, software quality and technical excellence. The concepts are explored through hands-on simulations where you can test the ideas in a controlled environment.
This course is for beginners as well as for experienced practitioners. Both will benefit from the simulations and first-hand experience with product development.
This is a two day course (or it can be spread out over several days). All instruction is face-to-face and on premise. Students are assessed throughout so there is no standardised final assessment.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Outline (11 topics)
- Planning and project design for resilience
- Behaviour Driven Development tools and techniques
- User Story workshops and Product Backlog refinement
- Creating a shared and compelling product vision
- Collaborative estimation and analysis techniques
- Prioritisation techniques
- Scrum roles, events and artefacts
- Maintaining transparency and collaborative design
- Communication across distributed teams
- Using empiricism in project tracking and reporting
- Techniques to protecting cost, time, quality and scope
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|