Certified Scrum Product Owner
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Outline (24 topics)
- Expectations of the product owner
- Scrum overview
- History of Agile and Scrum
- Benefits of Scrum
- The Scrum framework
- Scrum Roles
- The Product Vision: Benefits of the Product Vision; The Vision in Action; Desirable Qualities; Techniques for Creating a Powerful Vision
- User stories on the product backlog: Augmenting the user stories; User roles/Personas; INVEST in your backlog
- Stocking the Product Backlog: Failure of upfront thinking; Emergent requirements; Release Planning; Velocity
- What is Done?
- Agile Estimating in brief
- Prioritizing the product backlog
- Kano analysis
- Theme screening and Theme scoring
- Innovation Games
- Relative weighting
- Priority poker
- Understanding Sprint Planning
- Understanding the Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review
- Managing Releases: Release Burndown; Rolling Release Plans
- 10 Tips for Product Owners
- Summary and Close
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.