TOGAF® 9 Foundation and Certified: Level 2
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
TOGAF9® is the foremost generic framework in the field of IS/IT Architecture. It contains substantial guidance on what to do to establish an architecture practice and then how to use it in connection with planning the longer-term transformation of the enterprise (strategic architecture), and designing capabilities to support it.
The course deals with the Certified concepts, and so looks beyond the essentials to give delegates a deeper understanding of the framework (Version 9.2). It also spans the Learning Points required to take the TOGAF® Level 2 exam, and during the course delegates will be helped to prepare for this exam.
For full details of the TOGAF® certification scheme, visit the following link:
At the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- The Architecture Content Framework
- The Architecture Repository
- TOGAF™ 9 Reference Models
- Architectural Governance and Capability - governance board, skills and maturity
The course fee includes the cost of the exam voucher for the TOGAF® 9.2 Level 2 exam. You can redeem this directly with Pearson Vue when you ready to take the exam
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Objectives (24 topics)
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The core concepts and terminology used in TOGAF 9.1
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- The TOGAF certification program
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- The ADM phases in development of an enterprise architecture (and how to apply them)
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- How to apply Architecture Governance in development of an enterprise architecture
- How to apply the TOGAF Architecture Content Framework
- The concept of Building Blocks (and how to apply them)
- How to apply the Stakeholder Management Technique
- How to apply the TOGAF Content Metamodel
- How to apply TOGAF recommended techniques when developing an enterprise architecture
- The TOGAF Technical Reference Model and how to customize it to meet an organization's needs
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- The content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- How an enterprise architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization
- The purpose of the Architecture Repository
- How to apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
- How to adapt the ADM for security
- SOA as a style of architecture
- The role of architecture maturity models in developing an enterprise architecture
- The purpose of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organization
- Delegates who have already achieved certification at Level 1 can attend this course, and will only be required to sit the Level 2 exam. However anyone can attend this course without first achieving Level 1 certification. But in order to achieve Level 2 Certification they must also sit the Level 1 exam.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.