DEV501 Apex and Visualforce Controllers
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
Who should take this course? Apex & Visualforce Controllers is ideal for developers who are proficient with an object-oriented programming language and understand how to customize Salesforce applications declaratively. This course is intended for developers who need to create application functionality using Apex. Certification Apex & Visualforce Controllers is recommended as preparation for the Salesforce.com Certified Administrator exam. The exam is included in the price of the class.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Outline. (14 topics)
- Force.com Code (Apex)
- Describe the features, functionality, and use cases ofApex.
- Describe the data types and syntax of Apex.
- Write Apex that handles bulk data.
- Write SOQL and SOSL queries to return data from the database.
- Write complex joins in SOQL.
- Describe the different governor limits and ways to work within them.
- Create a unit test for a class.
- List the requirements for deploying Apex code into production.
- Describe the capabilities of Apex Web services and callouts.
- Send and receive email from Apex.
- Describe the capabilities of batch Apex.
- Describe the capabilities of custom settings
Experiencing developing data-driven applications using an objectoriented programming language. Experience customizing Salesforce applications using 'clicks not code.'