RHS429 Red Hat Enterprise SELinux Policy Administration
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
RHS429 introduces advanced system administrators, security administrators, and applications programmers to SELinux policy writing. Participants in this course will learn how SELinux works; how to manage SELinux; and how to write an SELinux policy. This class culiminates in a major project to scope out and then write policies for previously unprotected services.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Outline. (10 topics)
- Unit 1 - Introduction to SELinux
- Unit 2 - Using SELinux
- Unit 3 - The Red Hat Targeted Policy
- Unit 4 - Introduction to Policies
- Unit 5 - Policy Utilities
- Unit 6 - User and Role Security
- Unit 7 - Anatomy of a Policy
- Unit 8 - Manipulating Policies
- Unit 9 - Project