RH437 RH436-Bundle: Red Hat Enterprise Clustering and Storage Management + EX436
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Created for senior Linux® system administrators, this 4-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities. You'll learn how to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment. A current Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) who successfully completes this course is prepared to take the Red Hat Enterprise Clustering and Storage Management Expertise Exam (EX436).
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Clusters and storage (1 topic)
- Get an overview of storage and cluster technologies
ISCSI configuration (1 topic)
- Set up and manage iSCSI
UDEV (1 topic)
- Learn basic manipulation and creation of udev rules
Multipathing (1 topic)
- Combine multiple paths to SAN devices into one fault-tolerant virtual device
Red Hat high-availability overview (1 topic)
- Learn the architecture and component technologies in the Red Hat® High Availability Add-On.
Quorum (1 topic)
- Understand quorum and quorum calculations
Fencing (1 topic)
- Understand Fencing and fencing configuration
Resources and resource groups (1 topic)
- Understand rgmanager and the configuration of resources and resource groups
Advanced resource management (1 topic)
- Understand resource dependencies and complex resources
Two-node cluster issues (1 topic)
- Understand the use and limitations of 2-node clusters.
LVM management (1 topic)
- Review LVM commands and Clustered LVM (clvm).
Global File System (1 topic)
- Understand the GFS2 file system and use tools to create, maintain, and troubleshoot it.
XFS (1 topic)
- Explore the Features of the XFS® file system and tools required for creating, maintaining, and troubleshooting.
Red Hat Storage (1 topic)
- Work with Gluster to create and maintain a scale-out storage solution
Comprehensive review (1 topic)
- Set up high-availability services and storage
RHCE certification is required to take the exam (EX436) or to enroll in a version of this course that includes the exam (RH437). If you want to take this course without the exam (RH436) and have not earned your RHCE certification, you can confirm whether you have the correct skill-set knowledge by passing the online skills assessment.