RH437 RH436-Bundle: Red Hat Enterprise Clustering and Storage Management + EX436
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Clusters and storage (1 topic)
- Get an overview of storage and cluster technologies
ISCSI configuration (1 topic)
- Set up and manage iSCSI
UDEV (1 topic)
- Learn basic manipulation and creation of udev rules
Multipathing (1 topic)
- Combine multiple paths to SAN devices into one fault-tolerant virtual device
Red Hat high-availability overview (1 topic)
- Learn the architecture and component technologies in the Red Hat® High Availability Add-On.
Quorum (1 topic)
- Understand quorum and quorum calculations
Fencing (1 topic)
- Understand Fencing and fencing configuration
Resources and resource groups (1 topic)
- Understand rgmanager and the configuration of resources and resource groups
Advanced resource management (1 topic)
- Understand resource dependencies and complex resources
Two-node cluster issues (1 topic)
- Understand the use and limitations of 2-node clusters.
LVM management (1 topic)
- Review LVM commands and Clustered LVM (clvm).
Global File System (1 topic)
- Understand the GFS2 file system and use tools to create, maintain, and troubleshoot it.
XFS (1 topic)
- Explore the Features of the XFS® file system and tools required for creating, maintaining, and troubleshooting.
Red Hat Storage (1 topic)
- Work with Gluster to create and maintain a scale-out storage solution
Comprehensive review (1 topic)
- Set up high-availability services and storage