Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation (RH294) is designed for Linux® system administrators and developers who need to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration. You will learn how to install and configure Ansible® on a management workstation; prepare managed hosts for automation; write Ansible Playbooks to automate tasks; and run playbooks to ensure servers are correctly deployed and configured.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8 and Red Hat® Ansible Engine 2.8.
- Install Ansible / Red Hat Ansible Engine on control nodes.
- Create and update inventories of managed hosts and manage connections to them.
- Automate administration tasks with Ansible Playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Write effective playbooks at scale.
- Protect sensitive data used by Ansible with Ansible Vault.
- Reuse code and simplify playbook development with Ansible roles
This course is geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
- Automating configuration management
- Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Introduce Ansible (1 topic)
- Describe Ansible concepts and install Red Hat Ansible Engine.
Deploy Ansible (1 topic)
- Configure Ansible to manage hosts and run ad hoc Ansible commands.
Implement playbooks (1 topic)
- Write a simple Ansible Playbook and run it to automate tasks on multiple managed hosts.
Manage variables and facts (1 topic)
- Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts.
Implement task control (1 topic)
- Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible Playbooks.
Deploy files to managed hosts (1 topic)
- Deploy, manage, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible.
Manage large projects (1 topic)
- Write playbooks that are optimized for larger, more complex projects.
Simplify playbooks with roles (1 topic)
- Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code.
Troubleshoot Ansible (1 topic)
- Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts.
Automate Linux administration tasks (1 topic)
- Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible.
Pass the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.