Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
Students will learn how to apply the scientific method to a structured form of troubleshooting. This approach is then used troubleshooting various types of problems, including boot issues, hardware issues, storage issues, RPM issues, network issues, third-party application issues, security issues, and kernel issues. At the end of the course students can complete various comprehensive review labs to test their skills.
- Use the scientific method to approach troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot boot issues
- Troubleshoot security issues
- Troubleshoot storage issues
- Troubleshoot network issues
The Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting course is aimed at senior system administrators who wish to learn more about troubleshooting.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact us.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Introduction to troubleshooting (1 topic)
- Describe a generalized strategy for troubleshooting.
Take proactive steps to prevent small issues (1 topic)
- Prevent small issues from becoming large problems by employing proactive system administration techniques.
Troubleshoot boot issues (1 topic)
- Identify and resolve issues that can affect a system's ability to boot.
Identify hardware issues (1 topic)
- Identify hardware problems that can affect a system's ability to operate.
Troubleshoot storage issues (1 topic)
- Identify and fix issues related to storage.
Troubleshoot RPM issues (1 topic)
- Identify and fix problems in, and using, the package management subsystem.
Troubleshoot network issues (1 topic)
- Identify and resolve network connectivity issues.
Troubleshoot application issues (1 topic)
- Debug application issues.
Deal with security issues (1 topic)
- Identify and fix issues related to security subsystems.
Troubleshoot kernel issues (1 topic)
- Identify kernel issues and assist Red Hat Support in resolving kernel issues.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting comprehensive review (1 topic)
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting.
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Have earned a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or have similar experience
- It is recommend that students have earned a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or have similar experience
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.