Developing Rich Internet Applications using HTML5
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
- Overview of HTML5 features
- Semantic tags
- CSS3 selectors
Module 2: Drawing Bitmap Graphics by using Canvas (8 topics)
- Creating a canvas
- Drawing shapes on a canvas
- Configuring canvas properties
- Working with text and web fonts
Module 3: CSS3 Animations (8 topics)
- This module describes how to perform transitions, transformations, and animations with CSS3. The module covers both 2D and 3D graphics.
- CSS3 transitions
- CSS3 2D transformations
- CSS3 3D transformations
- CSS3 animations
Module 4: jQuery Animations (6 topics)
- This module shows how to use jQuery to implement animations.
- Recap essential jQuery APIs
- Implementing animations using jQuery
Module 5: Implementing Complex Animations (9 topics)
- This module takes a closer look at animations and describes how to address complex animation issues such as state management, interactions, and event handling.
- Managing timers in the UI thread
- Points, positioning, animating, and events
- Sprites, event subscription, and interactive canvas
- Maintaining state
- Keyframe animations
Module 6: Manipulating Audio and Video (12 topics)
- This module describes how to enhance a Web page through the use of audio and video. The module describes how to integrate these media elements into a web page to improve the user experience.
- Using the File API
- Playing audio
- Playing video
- Understanding codecs and file formats
Module 7: Physics and Animation (9 topics)
- This module describes how to implement complex Flash-like animations that obey the laws of physics! The module covers issues such as velocity, acceleration, easing, springs, collision detection, and conservation of momentum.
- Trigonometry for animation
- Velocity and acceleration
- Moving objects around
- Easing and springing
- 3D effects
Module 8: Simple Game Design (7 topics)
- This module introduces the key features in HTML5 game design.
- Taxonomy of games
- Key principles in games design
- HTML5 and CSS3 features available
Module 9: 3D Graphics using WebGL (6 topics)
- WebGL is a new web technology that brings hardware-accelerated 3D graphics to the browser without installing additional software. This module introduces WebGL and shows how it can be used to implement 3D graphics.
- Introduction to WebGL
- Using key WebGL techniques
Module 10: WebGL Animation (7 topics)
- This module describes how to implement animation by using WebGL.
- WebGL animation basics
- Simple WebGL animations
- Going further with WebGL animations
Module 11: WebGL Texturing and Lighting (7 topics)
- This module describes how to make use of texturing and lighting techniques to achieve compelling 3D animations using WebGL.
- Overview of 3D texturing and lighting
- Configuring texturing in WebGL
- Configuring lighting in WebGL
Module 12: Drawing Vector Graphics by using SVG (8 topics)
- This module describes how to use the HTML5 <svg> element to create vector graphics in a Web page. The module describes the SVG-related elements and also shows how to handle user interactions with these elements.
- Creating simple SVG content
- Drawing shapes using SVG
- Configuring SVG properties
- Interacting with SVG elements