ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and its application to be able to analyse and apply their knowledge to a range of activities that would support organizations in conforming to the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1, and achieving and retaining ISO/IEC 20000 certification. You will sit your Practitioner exam on the last day of this course
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Outline. (11 topics)
- ISO/IEC 20000 Definintions
- Purpose and definition of an SMS
- Specific reuirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- SMS general requirements
- Service management plan
- Roles required to operate an SMS
- Specific requirements of, and the ability to appropriately apply all Service delivery and relationship processes, in order to support and achieve confirmity with ISO/IEC 20000
- Specific requirements of, and the ability to appropriately apply the design and transition of new or changed services process, control processes and resolution processes, in order to support and achieve confirmity with ISO/IEC 20000
- Applicability and scope of certification
- APMG Certification scheme
this qualification is aimed at practitioners, managers and consultants involved in an SMS implementation and/or on-going activities based on ISO/IEC 20000. The pre-requisite for this qualification is either the APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation or an ITIL Foundation qualification. The APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation course is specifically designed as preparation for this Practitioner qualification. APMG mandate that proof of ID is required from all delegates prior to taking the exam.