Microsoft InfoPath 2013 SharePoint Integration
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course applies to the following platforms: SharePoint On-Premise, SharePoint Online
The goal of this course is to provide you with the knowledge required to design and publish forms that work within SharePoint. The course emphasises hands-on experience, with a series of self-guided exercises.
You will discover how to publish form templates to SharePoint for local and global use and to define content management. You will connect InfoPath forms to various data sources such as SharePoint lists and libraries and also SOAP and REST Web Services. You will be shown how to design and create forms that can vastly improve SharePoint lists such as Tasks and Contacts, also how to customise the document library items' properties to control workflow of documents.
You will be able to grab user information from SharePoint and use it to control process and functionality using workflow processes in InfoPath with and without SharePoint workflows.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Modify SharePoint list and library form templates with InfoPath.
- Publish and Submit data to Form Libraries, across one or many site collections.
- Use InfoPath to customise Document Information Panels for Office documents.
- Create Content types and site columns from InfoPath data to be globally used.
- Connect data together from various SharePoint list and SharePoint user information.
- Implement form templates into Workflow processes.
This course is aimed at users who have full control permissions in a SharePoint site and will be working with InfoPath and SharePoint Server Enterprise / Office 365 E3 or E4 plan solutions to improve data control and process.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Module 1: InfoPath and SharePoint Relationship (2 topics)
- Bring InfoPath to SharePoint
- SharePoint Related Form Templates
Module 2: Designing SharePoint List Forms (2 topics)
- SharePoint Lists in InfoPath
- SharePoint Properties in InfoPath
Module 3: Designing SharePoint Library Forms (5 topics)
- Using a List or a Library?
- Publishing a Form to SharePoint
- Publishing Properties
- Submit Options
- Relink a Form to a Library
Module 4: SharePoint Data Connections (8 topics)
- What is a Data Connection?
- Populate Fields from Data Connections
- Data Source Fields
- Using SharePoint Connections
- Offline-Mode Query Support
- Querying Data Manually
- Connecting to a Web Service
- The User Profile Web Service
Module 5: Advanced Controls (8 topics)
- Using Advanced Controls
- Hyperlink Control
- Choice Groups
- Person/Group Picker Control
- Unbound Controls
- Region Controls
- Template Parts
- ActiveX Controls
Module 6: SharePoint Content Management (4 topics)
- Enterprise Content Management
- Form Templates as Content Types
- Administrator-Approved Templates
- Document Information Panel
Module 6: Workflows (8 topics)
- Process Management vs. Workflow
- Understanding Workflow Stages
- Creating a Form Approval
- Custom Digital Signatures
- User Roles for SharePoint
- Managing Workflow Status
- Using SharePoint Workflows
- E-mail a Form to a SharePoint Library
Lesson 7: Reporting Data (4 topics)
- Merging Forms
- SharePoint Merge Documents
- Master / Detail Control
- Transport Data to Excel
- A working experience with SharePoint equivalent to our Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Core Skills - Level 2 course.
- Experience with using InfoPath equivalent to our InfoPath 2013 Designing Forms course.
Please Note: If you attend a course and do not meet the prerequisites you may be asked to leave.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.