Sequencing Applications using Microsoft Application Virtualization 5.0
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Module 1: Introducing the Microsoft Application Virtualization Sequencing Process (4 topics)
- This module describes the key concepts behind Application Sequencing in a Microsoft Application Virtualization environment. The student will learn the key components of a package, what applications can and cannot be sequenced and how packages are delivered to the client. The module finishes by building a sequencing workstation.
- Lab 1: Installing the Application Virtualization 5.0 Sequencer
Module 2: Creating an Application Virtualization Package. (4 topics)
- This module starts by discussing the sequencer options and how they influence the package being built. We then go through the detailed steps of creating a package, create a template file and finally we examine all of the package editing options.
- Lab 2: Sequencing applications.
Module 3: Advanced Sequencing Techniques. (10 topics)
- This module examines some advanced sequencing options
- Opening a Package for editing
- Application Connections.
- Browser Plugins
- Package Accelerators
- Automating with PowerShell
- Lab 3 Advanced sequencing.
Module 4: Diagnosing and troubleshooting Techniques Workshop (4 topics)
- This last module is delivered in the style of a workshop. We will discover techniques to view the world as the 'bubble' sees it and explore tools that can be used to help identify the causes of programs to fail. The lab time will give the students the opportunity to uses these tools against a troublesome application.
- Lab 4. Troubleshooting Workshop.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|