Microsoft Azure Big Data Analytics Solutions
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
55224A-1 is a two-day instructor-led course is intended for data professionals who want to expand their knowledge about creating big data analytic solutions on Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to design solutions for batch and real-time data processing. Different methods of using Azure will be discussed and practiced in lab exercises, such Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell and Azure Portal. 55224A-1 labs and exercises cover the first two objectives of exam 70-475 (Designing Big Data batch, interactive & real-time solutions). The other two objectives (Designing Machine Learning and cloud analytics solutions) are covered in 55224A-2.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design big data batch processing and interactive solutions (55224A-1)
- Design big data real-time processing solutions (55224A-1)
- Design Machine Learning solutions (55224A-2)
- Operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions (55224A-2)
This course is intended for experienced data professionals who design big data analytics solutions on Microsoft Azure.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Design big data batch processing and interactive solutions (5 topics)
- Ingest data for batch processing
- Design for batch processing
- Design interactive queries
- Lab : Design big data batch processing and interactive solutions
Design big data real-time processing solutions (5 topics)
- Ingest data for real-time processing
- Design for real-time processing
- Design interactive queries for big data
- Lab : Design big data real-time processing solutions
Design Machine Learning solutions (5 topics)
- Create workspaces
- Select models and query parameters
- Publish web services
- Lab: Design Machine Learning solutions
Operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions (5 topics)
- Create a data factory
- Manage and Monitor the data factory
- Deploy end-to-end solutions using PowerShell
- Lab : Operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience processing and querying bulk data
- Experience analyzing real-time and historical data
- Experience using SQL and data analysis / visualization tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Experience using PowerShell (Note: A basic PowerShell tutorial is included in the course.)
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.