Operationalize Cloud Analytics Solutions with Microsoft Azure
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
552242A is a two-day instructor-led course intended for data professionals who want to expand their knowledge about creating big data analytic solutions on Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions using the Azure Portal and Azure PowerShell. It can be used on its own or with 552241A, Microsoft Azure Big Data Analytics, to prepare for exam 70-475.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create a Data Factory
- Orchestrate data processing activities in a data-driven workflow
- Monitor and Manage a Data Factory
- Move, Transform or Analyze data
- Design a deployment strategy for end-to-end solutions with Azure Portal or PowerShell
This course is intended for experienced data professionals who design and build big data analytics solutions on Microsoft Azure.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions (7 topics)
- Create a data factory
- Create a data-driven workflow
- Monitor and manage the data factory
- Move, Transform and Analyze Data
- Design a deployment strategy for an end-to-end solution
- Lab : Operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions
Appendix B: PowerShell for Technology Professionals (8 topics)
- Compared to Other Scripting Languages
- Configuring and Using PowerShell
- Creating and Running Scripts
- Administering Local Resources
- Administering Network Resources
- Resolve PowerShell Scripting Problems.
- Lab : Lab B: Operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience processing and querying bulk data
- Experience analyzing real-time and historical data
- Experience using SQL and data analysis / visualization tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Experience using PowerShell (Note: A basic PowerShell tutorial is included in 552241A.)
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.