macOS Mojave Catalina Troubleshooting and Support
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This two day, hands on course will provide leraners with an in-depth exploration of how macOS Catalina integrates in a corporate Microsoft Windows environment. Using a mixture of trainer-led presentations and hands-on exercises, learners will ensure their Macs are configured correctly to enable joining to a Active Directory Domain and troubleshoot any potential issues. Learners will also explore the options for not binding to Active Directory whilst at the same time still having the ability to authenticate a user to an Active Directory domain.
Once joined to Active Directory, they will lean how to manage a Mac on a day to day basis in a Microsoft Windows environment, including deploying macOS to new and existing Macs and remotely manage Macs with Apple Remote Desktop.
- Configure network on a Mac to work in a Microsoft Environment
- Bind to Active Directory network using GUI and command line
- Troubleshoot binding and authentication issues
- Deploy macOS
- Troubleshoot macOS remotely with Apple Remote Desktop
This course is delivered using digital courseware. Please ensure that each delegate has access to an iPad. Courses delivered at QA International House (London) and QA Birmingham will use iPads supplied by QA. For any other location, please speak with your account manager and we will arrange for them to be hired.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Binding macOS to Active Directory (1 topic)
- Learn how to configure macOS to work in a Microsoft Windows Active Directory environment, configure networking, bind a Mac to an Active Directory Domain
Using Mobile Device Management to manage macOS (1 topic)
- How MDM can be used to manage macOS to ensure corporate standards are maintained, now applications can be centrally purchased and deployed to macOS
Troubleshooting integration issues (1 topic)
- How to troubleshoot macOS in a Microsoft Windows Active Directory environment.
Deployment (1 topic)
- Learn how to create, maintain and deploy macOS images in an enterprise environment.
Remote Management (1 topic)
- Learn how to remotely manage macOS and MacOS using Apple Remote Desktop. How detailed reports can be generated from Macs on a corporate network, how to deploy software and how to use ARD to remotely assist users with macOS and MacOS problems
- Some knowledge of macOS and basic computer skills.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.