QA Accelerated 'Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012' Exam 70-417
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
. Demonstrate your skill in working with Windows Server 2012. The QA Accelerated certification programmes provide you with everything you need to gain the exam certification in a shortest time. Including: Course based on Microsoft Official Curriculum course M20417 "Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012" All events delivered by QA's expert MCT team Extended delivery days - normally 8:30am - 6:00pm Practice tests taken with full support from your instructor "Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012" 70-417 exam taken on the final day of your course Free exam re-test voucher should you fail your first attempt Please note : Delegates will be asked to produce photographic identification in order to sit their examination.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Exam 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (4 topics)
- Install and Configure Servers (25%)
- Configure Server Roles and Features (24%)
- Configure Hyper-V (25%)
- Install and Administer Active Directory (26%)
Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 (5 topics)
- Deploy, Manage, and Maintain Servers (20%)
- Configure Network Services and Access (20%)
- Configure a Network Policy Server Infrastructure (17%)
- Configure and Manage Active Directory (22%)
- Configure and Manage Group Policy (21%)
Exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (5 topics)
- Configure and Manage High Availability (20%)
- Configure File and Storage Solutions (19%)
- Implement Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (22%)
- Configure Network Services (21%)
- Configure Identity and Access Solutions (18%)
Exam 70-417 is intended for IT professionals who currently hold one of the following certifications: (6 topics)
- MCSA: Windows Server 2008 (or MCITP Windows Server 2008)
- MCITP: Virtualization Administrator on Windows Server 2008 R2
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
- MCITP: Lync Server Administrator 2010
- MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
Delegates will learn how to (12 topics)
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
- Monitor and maintain Windows Server 2012.
- Manage Windows Server with Windows PowerShell 3.0.
- Manage storage for Windows Server 2012 servers.
- Implement network services.
- Implement Remote Access.
- Implement Failover Clustering.
- Implement Hyper-V.
- Implement Failover Clustering with Hyper-V.
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Plan and implement AD FS.
Real World hands-on experience deploying and managing Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 environments Experience implementing Windows Server 2008 networking technologies Experience implementing Windows Server 2008 Active Directory technologies Experience implementing Windows Server 2008 server virtualization technologies Candidates attending this course are expected to have obtained, or have equivalent knowledge to that covered in, the MCSA Windows Server 2008 credential