QA Accelerated 'Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012' Exam 70-412 (MCSA Part 3)
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
The QA Accelerated certification programmes provide you with everything you need to gain the exam certification in a shortest time. Including: Course based on Microsoft Official Curriculum course M20412 "Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services" All events delivered by QA's expert MCT team Extended delivery days - normally 8:30am - 6:00pm Practice tests taken with full support from your instructor "Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services" 70-412 exam taken on the final day of your course Free exam re-test voucher should you fail your first attempt Please note : Delegates will be asked to produce photographic identification in order to sit their examination.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Delegates will learn how to (13 topics)
- Implement advanced network services.
- Implement advanced file services.
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS).
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Implement network load balancing (NLB).
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V.
- Implement disaster recovery.
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
Good hands-on experience working in a Windows Server 2008, Windows server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 enterprise environment. Real-world experience implementing, managing, and configuring AD DS and networking infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Knowledge equivalent to courses: 20410B: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, and 20411B: Administering Windows Server 2012.