QA Accelerated 'Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012' Exam 70-412 (MCSA Part 3)
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Microsoft Windows 2012 Training Courses.
Delegates will learn how to (13 topics)
- Implement advanced network services.
- Implement advanced file services.
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS).
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Implement network load balancing (NLB).
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V.
- Implement disaster recovery.
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
Good hands-on experience working in a Windows Server 2008, Windows server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 enterprise environment. Real-world experience implementing, managing, and configuring AD DS and networking infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Knowledge equivalent to courses: 20410B: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, and 20411B: Administering Windows Server 2012.